Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fallen Angels

So, I have just finished reading Fallen Angels by Mike Lee.

Overall, a good read. Nothing in the book was particular amazing writing, but all round enjoyable all the same. Like all the HH novels, something you can read in a day and enjoy, but not feel that you want to reread to get all the little plot points sorted out.

I have to say that the twist at the end was enjoyable, and the whole daemonic incursion thing a little sque-iff for my tastes. I preferred the story from Angels of Darkness, and I hope that it still ends up similar to that, even after Luther turned like he did.

Anywho, hopefully get my new (card) table set up for painting tonight and get some work done on the warhound and some pictures uploaded.

Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment