Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Challenge: Completed.

Finally, it's done!


During the last few weeks, as you all know, I have put some paint on this little fella and made a right mess of this wagon. OK, I lie, I've done a damn good job of it (for my own personal quality, anyway).

I smashed through an Ork a night to get this finished, and I am very happy with the results.

The only issue is that now I REALLY need to redo the rest (4000ish points) of my Orks, to this quality.


Without further ado here are some more pictures for your pleasure:


The last thing your squad of marines will see... KoptaRolla front on.



Some idea of the damage and stippling I applied to the whole body of the wagon.


And a comic showing what's going on in the back.


Finally, for a bonus, here is a blank comic template for all you viewers, create your own, upload, and post in the comments. The one that makes me LOL in real life gets put up as the image for my next post, both here and on 3++, and credit given.

1 comment:

  1. Wheels tracks and koptarolla could do with more weathering, dirt and the like. Otherwise, this looks great fester, keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete